Translate

Thursday, September 4, 2014

A date




I love western cuisine more than chinese cuisine for no reasons.
My boyfriend knows me so well, he asked me to choose for our dining place.
I search online to see where the best dining places for couple in Penang via Google 
It shown me Feringghi Garden Restaurant,
Good review from all over the countries, so we decided to give it a try =)




Dress in red for the date =)


We reached there around 7.30 in the evening. 

FYI, you better do reservation because it might be full house when you walk in.

First stepped in the restaurant, I got attracted by it beautiful lush greenish surroundings.

The owner using the garden theme to enhance its ambiance. 
At night, they provided glowing oil lamps for each table and it result in a romantic feel 






Their staffs are friendly. They led us to the reserved seat and served us with plain water =)

They have an extensive menu. Ranging from Western, pseudo Mediterranean to Asian. 
If you have dilemma to choose the food, you can ask them to recommend for you.




I don't know what to order actually, I dilemma to eat fish or beef. 

So he decided to order me Salmon and Australia's Beef for himself so I can try both =)



He doesn't friendly to camera. I hardly get his photo. 







Char Grilled Salmon ( RM 53.80)

Chilled Air Flown Norwegian Salmon Fillet frilled over live coals, 
served with fresh tossed salad and baby potatoes.
The salmon fish is very fresh and well cook, best match with the side dish.





Australian Air- Flown Tenderloin (RM69.80)

80days grain-fed tenderloin beef (200g)
He ordered medium well. The meat was so juicy and tenden.
yummy yummy

Force him to help me capture photo. The light here very low, I used auto mode so can see clearly my face but too many noise and a bit blur for it.




He looked nicer in this angle LOL





Quite blur but the only one picture taken





Walked along the small path after dinner. As you can see, plants are everywhere =)

Bamboo tree 











Last but not least, a photo with Jerry before leaving.

Overall,  i would rate it 8/10. They served good food and price is reasonable. Their service is friendly =)
It is a  must if you're in Batu Ferringhi. I would suggest you to do a reservation before you go =)


Ferringhi Garden Resturant

Address:34 A, B & C, Jalan Batu Ferringhi, Batu Ferringhi, Penang.


Tel: +604 881 1193


No comments:

Post a Comment