Translate

Saturday, September 6, 2014

HABIT ART CAFE, ALOR SETAR

Many of my friends know that I love coffee.
Every times I feel stress and depress, a cup of coffee is just enough to calm my heart =)
And I believed coffee can fight depression and make you happier.
It's true! Based on health research, coffee is a kind of happy's drink =)

As a coffee lover, I often visit café in Alor Setar. 
I found out one café either famous or not so famous.
It wan't a new cafe. There are some artists and singers visit the cafe as well. 
But this cafe haven't been really explored by the local people here.



I paid a second visit to this cafe and tagged along my coffee kaki =)
You can smell the aroma of coffee and art when you first stepped.
The yellowish and dim lights successfully bring out romantic feel.





They provided a special corner for pre-loved book sale. You can get your favorite's book with low price =)


The arrangement of the tables and chairs 


You have to self-service to order drinks at the counter
Frappe and juice also available in this cafe
I noticed that there are much more coffee's choices compare with other cafe
If you are unable to make the decision on the coffee's choice, I will suggest 180 degree coffee which are the best seller in this cafe
The price rank of drinks are between RM 6.9 and above

I get myself a hot latte as usual, I'm so loyal to latte LOL



You can found inspirational quotes in everywhere =)




They don't have a mirror outside the washroom because "you look fine" =)






You can get some magazine, novel, board games from this corner.


The best among the best is they do provide GUITAR!!!
You can play some music with you friends =)
Life is so relax 



From left Bao Hui, Grace, Yours truly, Agnes 


Most Pattern's Friend, Alex
Can't just stop laughing when see this photo.
First time he sit so straight LOL



I get to know that this shop is own by couple, Mr Azemer Abdullah and Abaidah Bahrudin.


She was so friendly and have a bright smile.
She was  great in doing coffee art too =)



Overall, I rate 

Environment : 4/5
Cleanliness    : 3/5
Friendliness   : 5/5
Drinks            : 4/5 


Habit Art Cafe, Alor Setar


Address : 138 ground floor, Kompleks Alor Setar,
Lebuhraya Darulaman,
05100 Alor Setar

Contact : 04-730 8150





No comments:

Post a Comment