Translate

Monday, September 8, 2014

Café Waiting Love





  Recently, people always talked about this movie  

Café Waiting Love 等一个人的咖啡

I'm not really get attracted by the two main actress.
They are too humor until I can't get their joke LOL.
One part made me very touched 
when the second female actress --- Vivian Chow
She had been waiting for her love so many years in the cafe
Obstacles between them even they are in love with each other ........





I believed more people visit to cafe and waiting for love LOL.


If you want to get the "cafe" feel as similar to this movie,
here i recommended Caffe Diem which located in Alor Setar =)
This is not my first visit here, but it's worth for me to come the second time

Now, we can see there's new trend of drinking coffee in Alor Setar.
Not only students, workaholic, teenagers and also some elder one tend to visit coffee shop nowadays.




If the lights are on, we're open.
If the lights are off, we're closed.

 You can see the interior design of the cafe through the transparent wall.


Menu clearly written on the mirror
If you dilemma to choose the beverages or meals,
you can ask the mirror on the wall LOL
"Mirror mirror on the wall, what is the best for today?"



All the furniture made from wood =)
I'm fan of brown color. Anythings in brown look just nice 








Ignore my chubby face 
If you read my older post, you sure know what type of coffee I order
I only order the same, hehe. 
Never change my love for Latte =)








Beautiful Coffee Art








What's your color of the day?





Coffee art with heart shape =)



A rich and creamy baked lemon cheese cake perfect match with coffee  Compelling ensemble of Chocolate Indulgence Cake.
A must for chocolate lover =)



Plain water for you after drinking coffee =)
So thoughfull 




" A change may just be around the corner."





Leave your comment here =) 










My coffee's kaki




Photographer of the day, thankiew very much
Even though my complaint more than compliment LOL =)



I'm not supposed to act cute in this age. But, who cares lol XD


So many pattern hor....
hehe!
Life is fun when things become abnormal XD




Friendly staff from Caffe Diem. 






I don't care how long it take to wait,
Please be true.


Overall coffee experience 
★★★★☆ 



Caffè Diem

Cafe. Bakery. Coffee Shop

Address : 6, Jalan Penjara Lama, Pekan Cina, Alor Setar
Contact : 04-730 9328



No comments:

Post a Comment