Translate

Monday, October 6, 2014

20 Facts About Me







1) I do love coffee and big obsessed with hot latte.

2) I'm very talkative people with closed friends and sometimes I will be very silent and don't even talk if I have bad mood.

3) I don't like people just saying but no action

4) I have 1 natural tattoo somewhere in my body

5) I've phobia on sharp things pointing at me

6) I flush toilet twice every time before and after I used 

7) I'm typical Gemini =) ( adjustable, dual nature, soft spoken, enthusiastic, confident, always seek for secure etc )

8) I'm strongly ruled by emotional and imaginative.
I'm a cry baby, I seldom cry in front of people,
 but I cry a lot with my bf and in church

9) I love reading inspirational articles or quotes.

10) I love my family (didi,hanhan,meimei) and spoiled by dad n mum like a princess

11) I have a long distance relationship with Jerry =)

12) I'm really bad in calculation but I think I am a good financial planner LOL

13) I love travel especially with him

14) I like to eat clean, so I often cook for myself with 5 different color ingredient

15) I love brown color beg and case =)

16) I love surprise and I love to surprise people around me

17) I have faith in God.

18) I wish to get marry in 29 before I enter 30,somebody please tell him LOL

19) I'm a future teacher

20) I love people who appreciate, encourage and read my blog, hehehehe



By: chouyunviviantan






No comments:

Post a Comment